Yield: Serves 4
A simple tasty dish the whole family will love.
- 1/4 cup Umi’s Kitchen Mango Chatni
- 3/4 cup plain yoghurt (2% or 1% is)
- 3 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine Umi’s Kitchen Mango Chatni, yoghurt, Dijon mustard, ginger and flour. Set aside.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a baking pan. Spoon chatni mixture over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
- Spoon any baking juices over top before serving.
- Serve with brown or white rice.
Note: You can double the sauce ingredients if you like your dishes extra saucy