Yield: 5 servings
Perfect for lunch or a light supper this Indian twist on the classic chicken salad is sure to please.
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1/2 cup Umi’s Kitchen Tandoori Marinade
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed
- Cooking Spray
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Umi’s Kitchen Mango Chatni
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Combine yogurt and Umi’s Kitchen Tandoori Marinade, pour over chicken breasts and marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove chicken and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken breast side down until cooked through. It’s internal temperature should register 160 degrees.
- Let chicken stand for 10 minutes, remove meat from bones.
- Coarsely chop chicken and place in a medium bowl.
- Add grapes, onion, Umi’s Kitchen Mango Chatni, celery and mayonnaise and toss gently to combine.
- Chill 30 minutes; then serve.