Yield 3-4 servings
Indian flavours in an easy-to-make pizza that the family will love.
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion sliced
- 3/4 cup Umi’s Butter Chicken sauce
- 1 prebaked pizza crust
- 6 Tbsps. Pizza sauce
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions sliced
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Heat oil in skillet
- Cook onions until golden (about 7 minutes) add chicken and cook through.
- Remove chicken and onion mixture from heat and stir in Umi’s Butter Chicken Sauce.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust
- Spread chicken mixture over pizza sauce topped crust and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in centre of oven until bubbly, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.