Yield: 4 servings
A great vegetarian alternative to traditional Butter Chicken.
- 200g firm tofu, cubed
- 1 jar Umi’s Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 bunch spinach or Swiss chard washed and chopped
- 2 Tbsps. Cilantro chopped
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Saute onion in vegetable oil for 10 minutes or until soft and starting to brown.
- Add tofu and continue cooking until tofu is lightly browned.
- Add spinach and tomato.
- Stir in Umi’s Kitchen Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce.
- Cook stirring until heated through.
- Enjoy over rice or pasta.