Yield: 4 servings
Turn lean pork tenderloin into a dish the whole family will love. This dish can also be prepared in the oven.
- 500g pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup Umi’s Kitchen Tandoori Marinade
- Wooden Skewers, soaked in water for at least one hour
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1″ cubes.
- In a Ziploc bag or bowl with a secure lid, add meat cubes and Umi’s Kitchen Tandoori Marinade. Let stand in the refrigerator for 3 to 6 hours.
- Preheat the BBQ.
- Thread meat onto soaked skewers.
- Grill meat for 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve Umi’s Kitchen Mango Chatni as a condiment on the side.