Yield: 18 pieces or 4 servings
So delicious and so simple this family favourite comes together in a flash.
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh garlic
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup Umi’s Kitchen Tandoori Marinade
- 500g boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 6 large tortillas
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place oil in a non-stick skillet and saute onions, garlic and ginger for 3 minutes. Add tandoori sauce and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chicken and cook for about 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Add yogurt and heat through.
- Place one tortilla on a baking sheet and spread 1/3 of the chicken mixture on it, spreading it evenly over the tortilla. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and top with another tortilla. Repeat 2 more times.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 pieces. Serve with Umi’s Kitchen Mango Chatni.