Yield 3 servings
This Indian classic is an easy weekday meal that can be prepared in the oven or on the BBQ.
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup plain yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Umi’s Kitchen Tandoori Marinade
- 6 Chicken Drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine garlic, ginger, yoghurt and Umi’s Kitchen Tandoori Marinade.
- Marinate chicken in sauce for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and bake for 30 minutes.
- Broil chicken for 3 minutes to finish.
- Serve with basmati rice and Umi’s Mango Chatni.